Trollope Mining Services is a market leader in the Opencast Mining Sector, Crushing and Screening operations. We have an integrated approach to Health and Safety, Environment and Quality and are audited annually on this system from an external auditing firm. The Directors, Management and Staff of Trollope Mining Services commits to the responsible management of health and safety and it is an integral part of its business ethic.
Through strategic management of health and safety we strive to:
- Protect health and promote safety of personnel, customers and the community.
- Apply sound health and safety management principles and operating practices.
- To prevent injury and occupational related diseases to all employees.
- By training and developing all employees to meet targets and objectives relating to Health and Safety, Environment and Quality.
- Comply with our client’s specifications, rules and requirements over and above our own.
- Be alert to customer needs, technological advancement and socio-economic responsibility.
- Reduce the hazards and potential hazards to create a safe working environment for all employees.
- No task is important enough to risk injury to people, assets or the environment and therefore striving to continually improve systems, processes and implementation.
Our Quality Policy:
We are committed to mining and supplying a product that complies with all our customer’s requirements. In order to satisfy our stakeholders requirements, we will within manageable parameters, mine and supply our Client’s products in the most effective manner. In order to achieve this, we will:
- Use all resources and processes as effectively as possible.
- Have a system of standardisation and access to all.
- Annually set practical and achievable quality objectives, relating both to product and process within the framework of our integrated management system.
- Ensure that all our personnel are adequately trained to their individual competence as well as their ability to contribute to this commitment.
- Strive towards continual improvement of the Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality processes.
- Implement and maintain a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The quality system will, as far as reasonably practical, form part of an integrated management system so as to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, as well as OHSAS 18001:2007.
Our Environmental Policy:
As a responsible company, Trollope Mining Services will actively participate in protecting the environment by:
- Complying with our Client’s approved EMP (Environmental Management Plan).
- Align with our Client’s needs, objectives, targets and programmes.
- Using legislative requirements to guide and promote continual improvement.
- Prevent pollution and manage our environmental impact.
- Promote environmental awareness to employees through training.
- Aligning our integrated management system setting achievable and maintainable environmental targets and objectives.
- Limiting the use of water and energy resources.
- Managing waste disposal responsibly.
The environmental policy will, as far as reasonably practical, form an integrated management system so as to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 as well as OHSAS 18001:2007.